At Oxiplant we can transform any type of steel, whatever its qualities, size or thickness with our next-generation stainless steel laser cutting and plasma cutting equipment, and stainless steel panel bending. We can guarantee fast results and excellent quality.
Steel is an alloy which is mainly composed of iron. It is one of the largest groups of materials for pieces for machining.
At Oxiplant we are experts in laser cutting steel, cutting steel with plasma and in bending steel sheets; besides cutting and bending all types of steel, we can also supply and store steel for our clients.
There are many different types of steel, classed by its alloys, such as carbon steel, alloy steel, low alloy steel, stainless steel…with different sizes and thicknesses. At Oxiplant we are specialists in cutting and bending stainless steel panels.
Its special features and properties make stainless steel a material universally used today, because of properties such as:
- Resistance to corrosion and rust.
- It is easily recycled, and is unaffected and totally inert in contact with the environment.
- It has excellent mechanical properties with other metals, making it one of the materials most widely used in building.
- Stainless steel is very ductile at low temperatures, as well as being hard enough to resist abrasion.
- It has good mechanical qualities and is easy to shape.
- Stainless steel is a unique and highly attractive material.