Oxy-fuel cutting is a technique similar to that of welding and is used to cut pieces of considerable thickness to size.
In Oxy-fuel cutting work, the material is cut by heating it, where oxygen uses the heat of a flame accompanied by a flux to help the process.
At Oxiplant we offer carbon steel plate work carried out with numerical control, based on plans, cad files or the clients’ specifications.
Oxy-fuel cutting is carried out by heating the metal.
The main advantages of oxy-fuel-cutting include:
- Easy cutting of irregular and rusted panels
- Panels can be cut with or without preparation
- Oxy-fuel cutting work does not require great skill, so it is guaranteed to offer excellent results.
- Oxy-fuel cutting is a cutting method with a very economical price.
- It can be used to cut materials with very different thicknesses.